Image via WikipediaTop strength coach Pavel Tsatsouline's PTP (power to the people) program is just the ticket to transform your physique and your strength levels! With PTP, Pavel recommends two primary exercises. Number one is the deadlift. Pavel states that the deadlift is one of the best exercises for packing on strength and size as it works more muscles than any other drill. Next, Pavel recommends either the barbell side press or the floor press as the upper body exercises of choice.
Free download of Pavels Ebooks power to the People/bullet proof Abs, Russian kettlebell challenge/Naked Warrior via Rapidshare click here
Download Pavel Pavel Tsatsouline's PTP (power to the people) Ebook along with all his bestsellers for free at Mihd free file sharing site
In Power to the People Pavel talks about strength as as skill. It takes intelligence and practice to build real serious strength. If strength is a skill, then developing the skill will lead to heavier lifts. Heavier lifts build more strength, and more strength, more power, more fitness, and higher output is the access to the body you want. The protocol is to lift blind every other set. If you are serious about building a solid, strong, athletically muscular body, you have to deadlift. Teach your body to work as one piece. Pull heavy loads of the ground. Get stronger. Learn how to do it right.
* Gain more brute strength in days than you did in years of bodybuilding or calisthenics
* Discover the martial secrets of instant power generation—for rapid surges in applied strength
* Discover how to get a world-class powerlifter's quality workout—using your body only
* Master the one-arm/one-leg pushup for crushing upper body force
* Forge super-piston, never-quit legs with the Spetsnaz favorite "Pistol"
* Discover the magic of "GTG"—guaranteed the world's most effective strength routine
* Be tow-truck strong—yet possess the rugged looks of a stripped-down racer
* Get a harder, firmer, functionally-fitter body—and be as resilient as hell whatever you face
* No gym, no weights, no problem—get a dynamite strength workout at a moment's notice—wherever you are